Adhesive vinyl graphics are useful for retail signage and interior architectural signage, especially in creating a theme and decor that is for temporary display. Many retail operations like to decorate the shop with an appropriate theme. Adhesive vinyl graphics are the perfect choice for this because they will adhere to almost any surface and are easy to reposition or remove for reuse at another time.
Adhesive vinyl graphics may be used in many ways which include:
● Floor and carpet decals: Guide customers to areas and things of interest.
● Static-cling decals: These are easy to place almost anywhere.
● Window decals: Window decals can be a small size or cover the full window.
● Wall murals: Take a plain wall and turn it into a magnificent mural.
● Bumper stickers: Advertise businesses and concepts that create brand awareness.
● OEM decals: These decals indicate the parts or accessories are made by the original equipment manufacturer.
● Point-of-Purchase display graphics: These displays increase spontaneous sales of items placed near the cash register.
● Special promotions: Advertise special promotions using the windows, walls, and floor decals to guide customers to the offered deals.
● Clearance events: Advertise a clearance event in the windows and mark clearance items in the store.
● Holiday themes: Put up a new theme in relation to any upcoming holiday. When the holiday passes, take down the adhesive vinyl graphics and save them for use again next year.
● Directional guidance for conferences: To guide conference attendees to different areas in a convention center or to events.
● Vehicle billboards: Make all company vehicles a moving advertisement for the organization and the products or services offered.
● Window clings: These clings can be as simple as push/pull indicators on doors or a massive display across the front windows. They can also be used on commercial vehicle windows. Installation and removal are easy.
Making an investment in custom vinyl graphics saves money because all the graphics are printed at the same time according to desired themes, color choices, and aesthetics to ensure continuity of a chosen theme or company brand. They can be used and reused again and again. Many organizations, with multiple locations, use custom vinyl graphics to create a consistent professional appearance in all of their stores.
In Minneapolis, MN and the surrounding area, contact B&B Image Group for a quote about custom vinyl graphics by calling 888-788-9461 or use the web form to request a quote. B&B Image Group also offers comprehensive printing services that include digital printing, screen printing, custom art prints, and more.